About Me

Sunday, April 16, 2017

OMG Have You Seen the New Show?!?!

So, many of you guys probably know the new show "13 Reasons Why". This show is so good. It's pretty intense in some parts but it's really good. 13 Reasons Why is about a girl named Hannah Baker who commits suicide, but she had a reason for it. She leaves these tapes to a close friend of hers named, Clay, who had a crush on Hannah. In those tapes that she recorded, she explains 13 reasons why she chose to take her own life. But before Clay, a group of kids had already received the tapes and were told by Hannah, to pass those tapes on. It gets better and better and I love all the mystery in the show. This movie was based on a book. But, I haven't read the book yet. I've heard from some friends that the book was better than the show, but I don't know if that's true because the show was really good. Like so good I can't even explain it. But you know what they say, "Books are always better than the movie". I suggest you watch the movie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment