About Me

Monday, April 10, 2017

Dear Mom...


This is a tribute to my mom. My mom has done so many things for me. And I'm very thankful for that. Every morning she wakes up and even though she's so tired and wants to go back in bed, she is determined to wake my sister and I up for school. And she cooks us breakfast and makes our lunches. When she comes home, she's so tired, that all she wants to do is lay down and rest, instead she takes my siblings to places they need to be like hockey for my brother, and the library for my sister. Then, she comes back and cooks a delicious meal for my whole family. I love my mom so much and she's always there for me. Some daughters have a bad relationship with their moms, but my mom and I have a great relationship. I'm going to start and try to get closer to her, because I'm always busy so I never get to spend a lot of time with her. And also, she's always busy with my brother's after school activity. But, from now on, I'm going to make sure that we will spend time more often.

2 comments: