About Me

Sunday, April 23, 2017

It's Complicated...

Do you ever get that feeling when school is super complicated and you just can't keep up? Well, I think that everyone who goes to school actually gets it. School is complicated. And it just confuses us. All the homework is just too much and the school work is just too complicated. Even the tests don't even make any sense. And all the bad grades, that you have to tell your parents because they have to sign your report card, gives you stress. I think that school shouldn't be this complicated. And I know what some people are probably saying that if we study, pay attention in class, and actually DO our homework, then school shouldn't be that complicated. But it still is!! (In some ways) Waking up early in the morning to get ready for school so you won't be late, and trying to stay awake in class because you didn't get much sleep. It's just too COMPLICATED!!!
Image result for tired in class gif



2 comments:

  1. Grace I think this is a very true blog that you've written. This blog tells basically all the reasons why school is so hard and it could be easily relatable to anyone. I know how for the first two quarters of school it was complicated like what you've and now it fine. For quarter three I got all three's and fours and two two's in my report card. It's definitely improved and people should now that eventually it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post reminds me of Jillian's post. You both have very funny videos at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete