About Me

Monday, May 8, 2017

Dear 5th Grade Meee

Dear 5th grade me,
        I just wanted to say good luck in middle school. I'm writing this letter to give you some tips on how to survive Golf Middle School. Or more likely what to expect. So when you get to 7th grade, that's kind of where all the work starts and many projects. It can get you really stressed if you're a really lazy person. So yeahhh. Make sure not to procrastinate, because there is going to be more work to come. In 8th grade, it's going to be crazzy!! Especially towards the end of the year. Because, we need to get ready for freshman year and the end of 8th grade with graduation and the dance. So it gets pretty busy. Also, try to stay more organized, because you're going to need to. I remember where every year, I would always promise myself that I would be organized that year, and it never happened. So, middle school might be crazy, but enjoy it while you can because it's going to be a blast!!

                                                                                    From,
                                                                                       your future self

No comments:

Post a Comment