About Me

Monday, October 17, 2016

My trip to Korea

Last year, I went to Korea. This would probably be my 3rd or 2nd time going. I don't go to Korea a lot because usually we're super busy in the summer. I went to Korea for my cousin's wedding and to visit my dad's side of the family. My favorite part of Korea would probably be was when we went to a beach at night with my cousins and we would light firecrackers. It was really pretty and we would launch fireworks into the air. We would also hold the stick with the firecrackers at the tip and we would make images from the smoke. I loved playing with all the fireworks. I miss Korea and I hope to go back there.

1 comment:

  1. I think its really cool that you went out of the country to go to Korea. Ive been out of the country before to when I was in 2nd grade. It was during spring break and to me it was awful because I got a cold and ear infection. Plus my dad wasn't there cause he cant go out of the country yet. Worse way for the time. Iv'e also wanted to go to to other places like the United Kingdom, Australia, and Ireland. I really want to go there because of 5S0S and One Direction though. Im to much of a fangirl.

    ReplyDelete