About Me

Sunday, March 19, 2017

A Dream Come True!!

If I got to meet 3 famous people, they would be James Reid, BTS, and Alessia Cara. If I go to meet these 3 people and spend at least one whole day with them, it would be a dream come true. James Reid is a Filipino actor and singer. James Reid is a great singer and especially great at acting. He's half Filipino and half Australian. I watched at least one of his movies and I'm currently watching one of his shows. Most shows he acts with his girlfriend, Nadine Lustre. I would also like to meet her, but I want to meet James Reid especially.  BTS is a K Pop boy band. Although they are not one person but I would love to meet at least one of them. Maybe Rap Monster. As you can tell by his name he's the rapper in the group. I also think he's pretty cute. And last but not least I would like to meet Alessia Cara. She's a talented singer with inspiring songs. I especially like her song "Here". It's pretty inspiring in many ways and entertaining in different ways. I would love to spend a day with her and the other two famous people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment